Garden Gazing Balls and Stands
Garden gazing balls are a beautiful garden ornament that will look beautiful in any garden or yard space. They come in many sizes and colours and can be used either alone or jointly. There are glass ones and steel ones that you can used depending on your usage and preferences.
Some are more ornamental than others and some are placed in other things like frog gazing balls and other kinds as well.
How to Display your Gazing Balls and Stands
Gazing balls and stands look amazing together. If you are looking for a display piece there are several ways to do this.
If you have a stand or as mentioned above a frog or prince or something similar this is a great way to display your ball. However there are other ways too, you can display them as a show display. Or you can get ones that will float in your pond. Alternatively you can place them in such a way water cascades across them creating shimmering effects.
Solar Gazing Balls are a popular choice , you can use these to light an outside dining area for example.
Discover 5 ways to choose great gazing balls
Choosing a gazing ball can simply be a matter of choice, however here are some guidelines that will help you choose the most appropriate gazing ball for your space.
- Compare the size of your space to the size of the ball and where you want it. Make sure it will stand out.
- Check your colour choice matches the them of where you are putting it, you either need something to compliment it or something as an accent. Green on green will make your ball invisible!
- Decide if you want one display piece or a cluster of different sizes.
- Decide if you want glass or stainless steel it will make a difference to how it looks, how unique it is and wherever you can put it.
- Do you want something that will glow at night?
Choosing a Stand
When you choose a stand for your garden gazing balls look at the following factors
- Is the stand high enough?
- How will it look where you want it placed and against other items?
- Is your ball safe from damage?
- Does your stand style suit your choice of ball?
- And is it the right size for your gazing ball? Check the Ring size.